Carpet Cleaning Method
1. First we thoroughly vacuum your carpets with a powerful cleaner removing large amounts of dust, dirt, and pet hairs that standard vacuum cleaners leave behind.
2. We then pre-spray the carpets which breaks down any of the harder soils and greasy stains preparing the carpet for the hot water extraction.
3. The carpets are then agitated using a counter rotating brush system which works the pre-spray deep into the pile of the carpet.
4. Our powerful hot water (steam) extraction machine then washes the carpet removing the dirt at the same time leaving your carpets clean and replenished.
5. We then go over the carpet with the wand drying off the carpet as much as possible.
6. Any remaining stains are then treated with our specialised spot treatments, before being rinsed away with hot water.
7. You can choose to have your carpets stain protected which will pro-long the life of your carpet and make them more resistant to stains and spills.
8. Your carpets will be brushed using a carpet groom which lifts the pile up making it look new again.
9. We then use an industrial air mover to help your carpets dry quicker.
Company Number: 9384820 (England & Wales)
“Hi, I just wanted to say how pleased I am with the service from start to finish. When I called to book the appointment the lady was really lovely and it was lovely to speak with her. The process was quick and easy. Ben arrived this morning bang on time and was straight on with the job.
The finished job looks great. The carpets have come up cleaner than I had even hoped for. Many thanks. We will be back in touch!”
- Nichola (Berkhamsted)
“Very pleased with the cleaning you provided. Easy and quick to book an appointment. Craig was very professional and friendly. Sofas look great now and the whole house smells beautiful. Will definitely recommend you! Thanks :)”
- Samantha (Hemel Hempstead)
“Excellent service, very pleased indeed. Would recommend and will use again.”
- Jo (Hemel Hempstead)
“Hi, I don't usually comment on a service but I would just like to say what a professional service your employees gave. They were on time and very quick & efficient in their work. Really pleased with the clean carpets and will definitely be recommending you to my friends! Thank you”
- Catherine (Tring)
“Love how my carpets look! Thank you Ben done excellent job... highly recommended :)”
- Stacey (Berkhamsted)
“We had Hobbs here this morning to clean carpets, a sofa, an armchair and a mattress. Ben made a fantastic job of everything, and even the really heavy stains that I never thought we'd get rid of have completely disappeared - everything looks like new! From start to finish the service we received was friendly, professional and efficient; I'd recommend Hobbs to anyone.”
- Debbie (Berkhamsted)
“Excellent service, cleaned both my carpets and sofa and both came up with fantastic results. Ben a pleasure to deal with too.”
- Joanne (St Albans)
“This is the second time I have used Ben at Hobbs to clean some of my carpets. I had the cleaning all booked working to a very strict deadline, the cleaning of the carpet after decorating and before the new furniture arrived for the room. I was also having several other carpets cleaned. I booked the appointment from France where I was on holiday and the day before I was due to return my flight was cancelled due to an air traffic control strike. The only day I could have the carpets cleaned was on the date booked. I called Ben and advised of my situation. Due to my experience of using Ben several months earlier I knew I could trust him to do the job if he was willing to be in the house on his own. My neighbour let him in and again he did a fantastic job. I am so impressed with the standard he brings the carpets to. Even some marks I think will be a miracle to get out of cream carpets just vanish. We have one more bedroom to do and the hall stairs and landing so I will have you back soon. Thank you so much Ben you do a great job, your prices are excellent and you are a man you can trust.”
- Gill (Hertfordshire)
We accept all major debit and credit cards.
We use the best equipment in the industry to clean your carpets, upholstery, rugs and mattresses at fantastic, affordable prices.
By having your carpets and upholstery professionally cleaned will remove dust mites, dirt and bacteria's leaving a healthier, safer home.
We have happily served over 4000 customers from and around Berkhamsted and most of our work is through recommendation.
We cover all areas in and around Berkhamsted. Call us today for your free no obligation quotation on 01442 800154 or 07825442459.
Hobbs Cleaning Limited - Carpet Cleaners Berkhamsted © 2017