GET YOUR RUG CLEANED ... LIKE MAGIC!
So often, a rug is a feature piece in a room – sometimes even imported or purchased while on holiday in exotic lands. Or perhaps it’s a less travelled treasure but strategically laid to cover up another mess or less than perfect flooring. Either way, rugs serve a particular purpose and – it goes without saying that they are best when they’re CLEAN. However, rugs – like carpets – are often subjected to high foot traffic and general mess.
Call the team at Hobbs Carpet Cleaning to sort out your rugs.
We are the best in the business when it comes to pride, pricing and professionalism. We will match any like-for-like quotes. What’s more, we’ll go the extra mile to make sure no dirt is left behind. Our experienced cleaning operators treat every rug and carpet on a case-by-case basis, taking into account density, pattern, style and construction. TOP CLASS SERVICE is extremely important to us.
We are SMALL enough to care but big enough to have the right KIT and TEAM to get the job done well.
ARE YOUR RUGS & CARPETS LOOKING OLD & WORN OUT? GET RID OF THAT DIRT & GRIME
After our service, your RUGS will look sparkling new – turning your home back into the relaxing haven that it should be.
RUG CLEANING PRICES:
|Small rugs (up to 3 metres squared)||£15|
|Medium rugs (up to 6 metres squared)||£25|
|Large rugs (up to 12 metres squared)||£35|
Please note: There is a minimum order of £90 to cover set-up costs.
ADDITIONAL SERVICE: We also offer STAIN PROTECTION to keep your rug in top condition and to minimise damage when spills occur. ADVICE: We recommend that you have your rugs professionally cleaned every 12 months.
WHY CHOOSE HOBBS CARPET CLEANING
- Friendly, professional service
- Experienced cleaning operators
- Deep thorough cleaning method
- Transparent, fair quotes
- Price matching
- Quick & efficient
- Latest cleaning technology
- Environmentally friendly
All of our cleaning operators are fully trained, uniformed and fully insured to carry work out in your home.
RUG CLEANING HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, RUG CLEANING ST ALBANS, RUG CLEANING HARPENDEN, RUG CLEANING BERKHAMSTED, RUG CLEANING AMERSHAM, RUG CLEANING TRING.
If your home or business is outside of these areas, please get in touch – we will travel for larger jobs.
- Q - Why choose Hobbs Carpet Cleaning Services?
- A - Hobbs Carpet Cleaning have a 100% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves as being professional, reliable and thorough. We use the best equipment in the market to ensure best results every time. We have happily served over 6,000 customers and the majority of our work is through recommendation and repeat business.
- Q - Are the products you use safe for children and pets?
- A - Yes, all of the products we use are non-toxic meaning they are safe for children and pets. All products we use are environmentally friendly.
- Q - How often should I have my carpets and soft furnishings professionally cleaned?
- A - We recommend having your carpets and soft furnishings professionally cleaned on an annual basis. This also prolongs the life of your carpets and soft furnishings.
- Q - How long do the carpets and upholstery take to dry?
- A - Your carpets and upholstery are usually dry within 6-8 hours after being cleaned. Please note drying times can vary due to carpet type, the soiling of the carpet and room temperature. We recommend leaving windows open with heating on to get your carpets to dry as as quickly as possible.
- Q - What cleaning methods do you offer?
- A -We mainly use hot water (steam) extraction, which is the most thorough cleaning method available for carpet cleaning. We also offer a low-moisture (encapsulation) clean where carpets are dry a lot quicker. This is is mainly used in the commercial sector and on low profile carpets.
- Q - What do I do if there is furniture in the room?
- A - We ask customers to remove as much furniture as possible from the rooms we are cleaning. We understand this isn't always possible so we advise placing smaller pieces of furniture onto beds and sofas. Any furniture that is moved back on to damp carpet will need to be protected with kitchen foil or polystyrene tabs to prevent damage to your carpet or furniture.
- Q - I live in a 2nd floor flat, is that a problem?
- A - No not all. Pleas just make sure we are aware so we can send two cleaning technicians to carry heavy equipment up the stairs. Please note we do charge an extra £15.00 when a second technician is required.
- Q - Are you fully insured?
- A - Yes, we have full public liability Insurance and treatment risk insurance in place with Hiscox Insurance, up to £1,000 000.
- Q - Can you remove all stains?
- A - All of our cleaning services include stain treatments as standard where we will try our very best to remove all stains we are faced with. However we cannot guarantee complete stain removal. It is important to point out any staining you are concerned with before we begin cleaning.
- Q - I need to cancel or amend my appointment?
- A - We ask if you can give us a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your clean if you wish to cancel your appointment.
- Q - What method of payment do you accept?
- A - We ask for payment on completion of the job and accept, cash, cheque or card* payment. *Please note card payments incur a 2.75% transaction fee.
Your information will only be used to contact you about this enquiry, it will not be passed on to any third parties and will be stored in line with GDPR. You will not be added to an email marketing list.