- Q - Why choose Hobbs Carpet Cleaning Services?
- A - Hobbs Carpet Cleaning have a 100% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves as being professional, reliable and thorough. We use the best equipment in the market to ensure best results every time. We have happily served over 4000 customers and the majority of our work is through recommendation and repeat business.
- Q - Are the products you use safe for children and pets?
- A - Yes, all of the products we use are non-toxic meaning they are safe for children and pets. All products we use are environmentally friendly.
- Q - How often should I have my carpets and soft furnishings professionally cleaned?
- A - We recommend having your carpets and soft furnishings professionally cleaned on an annual basis. This also prolongs the life of your carpets and soft furnishings.
- Q - How long do the carpets and upholstery take to dry?
- A - Your carpets and upholstery are usually dry within 6-8 hours after being cleaned. Please note drying times can vary due to carpet type, the soiling of the carpet and room temperature. We recommend leaving windows open with heating on to get your carpets to dry as as quickly as possible.
- Q - What cleaning methods do you offer?
- A -We mainly use hot water (steam) extraction, which is the most thorough cleaning method available for carpet cleaning. We also offer a low-moisture (encapsulation) clean where carpets are dry a lot quicker. This is is mainly used in the commercial sector and on low profile carpets.
- Q - What do I do if there is furniture in the room?
- A - We ask customers to remove as much furniture as possible from the rooms we are cleaning. We understand this isn't always possible so we advise placing smaller pieces of furniture onto beds and sofas. Any furniture that is moved back on to damp carpet will need to be protected with kitchen foil or polystyrene tabs to prevent damage to your carpet or furniture.
- Q - I live in a 2nd floor flat, is that a problem?
- A - No not all. Pleas just make sure we are aware so we can send two cleaning technicians to carry heavy equipment up the stairs. Please note we do charge an extra £15.00 when a second technician is required.
- Q - Are you fully insured?
- A - Yes, we have full public liability Insurance and treatment risk insurance in place with Hiscox Insurance, up to £1,000 000.
- Q - Can you remove all stains?
- A - All of our cleaning services include stain treatments as standard where we will try our very best to remove all stains we are faced with. However we cannot guarantee complete stain removal. It is important to point out any staining you are concerned with before we begin cleaning.
- Q - I need to cancel or amend my appointment?
- A - We ask if you can give us a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your clean if you wish to cancel your appointment.
- Q - What method of payment do you accept?
- A - We ask for payment on completion of the job and accept, cash, cheque or card* payment. *Please note card payments incur a 2.75% transaction fee.
If you have a question that’s not listed above or would like to discuss our range of services, please call 0800 8620023 or 07825 442459 or email email@example.com.
Please call 0800 8620023 or 07825 442459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a friendly chat and a no-obligation quote.