Hobbs Cleaning Limited | Carpet Cleaners Hemel Hempstead | All Rights Reserved © 2017
1. First we thoroughly vacuum your carpets with a powerful cleaner removing large amounts of dust, dirrt and pet hairs that standard vacuum cleaners leave behind.
2. We then pre-spray the carpets which breaks down any of the harder soils and greasy stains preparing the carpet for the hot water extraction.
3. The carpets are then agitated using a counter rotating brush system which works the pre-spray deep into the pile of the carpet.
4. Our powerful hot water (steam) extraction machine then washes the carpet removing the dirt at the same time leaving your carpets clean and replenished.
5. We then go over the carpet with the wand drying off the carpet as much as possible.
6. Any remaining stains are then treated with our specialised spot treatments, before being rinsed away with hot water.
7. You can choose to have your carpets stain protected which will pro-long the life of your carpet and make them more resistant to stains and spills.
8. Your carpets will be brushed using a carpet groom which lifts the pile up making it look new again.
9. Opening windows and turning the heating on will help drying times.
All Carpet Cleaning
Per Square Metre
(Minimum Order £70.00)
Please note cleaning methods can vary on different types of carpets.