Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning Harpenden
Hobbs Cleaning Limited are an honest, reliable, family run company who have been operating in Harpenden since 2010 and have happily served over 6,000 clients in Hertfordshire.
We not only clean carpets but we also clean upholstery, rugs, mattresses and hard floors too!
We use the most powerful and up to date cleaning technology to clean your carpets and soft furnishings to ensure that the best results are achieved on every clean. Our steam cleaning process is second to none and will remove dust mites, bacteria and other nasty allergens that maybe lurking in your carpets.
All of our cleaning technicians have been thoroughly vetted and are fully trained and insured for all work carried out in your home or workplace.
Many carpet and upholstery manufactures encourage regular professional steam cleaning to keep your carpets and upholstery in the best possible condition. By keeping up to date with cleaning routines will not only prolong the life of your carpets and soft furnishings it will leave a safer healthier environment.
We are confident that our prices will not be beaten and guarantee a 100% Price Match Promise for any 'like for like' clean.
All products and solutions used to clean your carpets and soft furnishings are 100% safe for Children and pets. We also strive to only use eco friendly solutions when cleaning in your home or workplace.
We are your local, family operated carpet cleaning specialists in Harpenden. Covering Harpenden and all nearby villages.
If your home or business is outside of these areas, please get in touch – we will travel for larger jobs.
- Q - Why choose Hobbs Carpet Cleaning Services?
- A - Hobbs Carpet Cleaning have a 100% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves as being professional, reliable and thorough. We use the best equipment in the market to ensure best results every time. We have happily served over 4000 customers and the majority of our work is through recommendation and repeat business.
- Q - Are the products you use safe for children and pets?
- A - Yes, all of the products we use are non-toxic meaning they are safe for children and pets. All products we use are environmentally friendly.
- Q - How often should I have my carpets and soft furnishings professionally cleaned?
- A - We recommend having your carpets and soft furnishings professionally cleaned on an annual basis. This also prolongs the life of your carpets and soft furnishings.
- Q - How long do the carpets and upholstery take to dry?
- A - Your carpets and upholstery are usually dry within 6-8 hours after being cleaned. Please note drying times can vary due to carpet type, the soiling of the carpet and room temperature. We recommend leaving windows open with heating on to get your carpets to dry as as quickly as possible.
- Q - What cleaning methods do you offer?
- A -We mainly use hot water (steam) extraction, which is the most thorough cleaning method available for carpet cleaning. We also offer a low-moisture (encapsulation) clean where carpets are dry a lot quicker. This is is mainly used in the commercial sector and on low profile carpets.
- Q - What do I do if there is furniture in the room?
- A - We ask customers to remove as much furniture as possible from the rooms we are cleaning. We understand this isn't always possible so we advise placing smaller pieces of furniture onto beds and sofas. Any furniture that is moved back on to damp carpet will need to be protected with kitchen foil or polystyrene tabs to prevent damage to your carpet or furniture.
- Q - I live in a 2nd floor flat, is that a problem?
- A - No not all. Pleas just make sure we are aware so we can send two cleaning technicians to carry heavy equipment up the stairs. Please note we do charge an extra £15.00 when a second technician is required.
- Q - Are you fully insured?
- A - Yes, we have full public liability Insurance and treatment risk insurance in place with Hiscox Insurance, up to £1,000 000.
- Q - Can you remove all stains?
- A - All of our cleaning services include stain treatments as standard where we will try our very best to remove all stains we are faced with. However we cannot guarantee complete stain removal. It is important to point out any staining you are concerned with before we begin cleaning.
- Q - I need to cancel or amend my appointment?
- A - We ask if you can give us a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your clean if you wish to cancel your appointment.
- Q - What method of payment do you accept?
- A - We ask for payment on completion of the job and accept, cash, cheque or card* payment. *Please note card payments incur a 2.75% transaction fee.